Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got word from my dealer today that my Ghibli arrived this morning via enclosed carrier and that they are hoping to get the clear bra on and the windows tinted for me today. With a little luck I could be picking it up tonight! :D

I had been planning on putting together a checklist of known issues for them to address before I pick up the car but I failed to do so... My car has the base audio system so at least I don't have to worry about all the Premium audio issues. If you have any items you think I should mention when pickup up the car, could you let me know? With all the issues floating around maybe a pre-delivery checklist could be handy to have on here somewhere. I'll gladly work up a document if I can gather enough information to be helpful.

Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide! Now I'm really getting excited...how am I supposed to work for the next several hours?!

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congratulation on the new ride! Unless you've driven the car, you wont really know what problems you would encounter since it doesnt happen to everyone. You might want to have them see if there are any outstanding campagne/recalls that hasnt been updated.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Good luck with your new car !

DD

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
WoW!!! Very sharp with nero, polished Urano's and red calipers!!!
Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks great - congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts