Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to see some photos of PlastiDip or Vinyl Wrap mods on the window trim, door handles, emblems, etc... How did they turn out? Did you do it yourself? Was it time consuming? DIY stories welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Funny you post this today. I just finished dipping the side skirts white to (what I thought) match the rest of my white car.
However, I am NOT happy with the results and will be washing/GooGone-ing it off in a few days.

The white FlexiDip is much whiter than the Ghibli's Bianco (which has a yellow hue).

But otherwise, if you like the color, it's a "no risk" try. I won't be dipping anything else, since I prefer the stock look.

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
297 Posts
I'd love to see some photos of PlastiDip or Vinyl Wrap mods on the window trim, door handles, emblems, etc... How did they turn out? Did you do it yourself? Was it time consuming? DIY stories welcome! Thanks!
This is what I did to my 2015 sq4

https://www.ghibliforum.com/forum/maserati-ghibli-general-discussion/26801-just-dipped-my-ghibli.html

I didn't do it myself. Turned out great until I got into a fender bender about 5 weeks after I had this done and had to remove the matte liquid wrap (plasti-dip).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts