Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

So I just got myself the Ghibli with basic 18" wheels which I'm not a big fan off. So I went and bought myself the Gran Turisimo MC Stradale 20" wheels, I triedputting them on but I guess the offset is a bit different so I need spacers and longer bolts. It's my first time using spacers and I have no idea what kind of spacers I need to make this work.

My original rims width is 7.5 front and 8.5 back with an offset off 43 front and 33.7 rear and the ones I got are 8.5 front and 10.5 rear with an offset of 52 front and 37.5 rear.

Can anyone help me to get the right spacers size for a perfect fitment?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
49 Posts
As a reference, the OEM 20" Uranos are 8.5" +38mm front, 10.5" +40mm rear.

With a +52mm offset front wheel, you will prolly want to add at least 15 mm spacer to get back to the OEM spacing (20-25mm spacer if you want more flush fitment).

With a +37.5mm offset rear wheel, you won't need as much spacer, if any, to achieve the OEM spacing. A 5-10mm spacer will give a more flush look. ,

I replaced the stock 18" wheels on my wife's Ghibli with OEM take-off 20" Mercurio QP wheels (43mm/45mm offsets) and used 15mm spacers front and rear to push the wheels out a bit (see separate thread for pics).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts