Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. I tried to by searching for LET on their online store. Probably need to email them. The most expensive LET chip tune I saw on their site was 1199 for a Porsche chip. I can not imagine an easier truly undetectable tune I have seen thus far.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I wonder how much power it makes with the chip and if they have dyno proof. Best thing is to email them and find out. I will probably look to see if anyone has reviewed their product. Race chip should have one soon also.

·
Registered
524 Posts
They emailed me back and it costs 1,199 euros plus shipping. The gains are not that significant 40hp and 60Nm.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I am putting my bet on racechip ultimate. I think they will be far better than anyone with a price tag of around 700 to 800 bucks... Lets see when they come out with the petrol version.

Reactions: yxc145

·
Registered
863 Posts
Some good news... i talked to racechip yesterday and they said the ECU tune will be out by March 2015... and will be available... no info on pricing yet.

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Well if April arrives and we don't have any new additions to the tunes avail then I will be giving my $ to novitec.

They are a reputable company and do a lot of ferrari work. But the major deciding factor to me is having a tune that is "plug and play". Noway in h$ll am I purchasing a bench tune that cannot be removed before warranty work is performed and risking my engine warranty. Furthermore I am not going to risk having my tune reflashed by the dealer when in for service. Yes novitec is $1k more expensive but its worth every penny for insurance.

·
Administrator
2,411 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
What is the link to this Madness Autoworks plug and play module, and what are the gains here?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts