Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay my fellow members. So I have decided what I'm going to do involving my future order. I going to place my order in May/June so I can get the '15's when they come this fall. Haven't decided on whether I will finance or lease. Leaning towards leasing though. I guess I will decide as I'm shopping for my deal.

So this what I have so far.

Girgio Maratea

Nero/Cuoio or Nero/Nero

Carbon Fiber Trim

Alcantara Headliner & Pillars

21" Titano

Red or Silver Calipers

Bowers & Wilkins

Rear Sunblind

Premium Pack

Sports Pack

Luxury Plus Pack

I haven't finalized this order yet. Still have a few things to decide on. But I'm interested in your feedback on what I have decided so far.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Very nice.....every option also very nice! You are a member of the most favorite color club!! Hard to go wrong with an order anyway!! Be interesting to see what changes are made for the 15's. One Item you left off is color of your headliner and contrasting stiching on your leather which I understand will be available for the 15's. I would also go nero/cuio but I love contrast!! Good Luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Etodd I know. It seems everyone on here has a Girgio Maratea Q4. Nero Alcantara headliner. Contrast stitching will be available on the 15's. So if I get Cuoio the stitching will be black. And if I get Nero the stitching will be silver.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yeah Etodd I know. It seems everyone on here has a Girgio Maratea Q4. Nero Alcantara headliner. Contrast stitching will be available on the 15's. So if I get Cuoio the stitching will be black. And if I get Nero the stitching will be silver.
Tough choices! At least we get some good options here to choose from. I wonder what they might add in the next production year

·
Registered
852 Posts
Was just up at the Maz dealer today and saw the Matera with Cuoio very elegant car............the all black is too dark for my taste but that is what is so great about this car is you personalize it any way you want..............so enjoy the ordering process as it is literally part of the ride!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts