Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

As of today, we already reached and exceeded our objective from Maserati North America. Anything I deliver from now on is just gravy. I am giving extra extra special pricing for all Maseratis in stock. So low that I can not post online. Please call my cell 201-926-0926 direct for numbers.

The program and special pricing expires June 2nd. 2014
Special pricing also available for 2015 Factory orders.
Please shoot me a email, so I can respond with the 2015 Maserati Ghibli Ordering guide.

If I do not pick up the phone, that means I'm on the phone or with a client.
Please send me a text with your name, email, and best number to reach you.

Please visit Wide World Ferrari Maserati | NY Ferrari and Maserati Dealer

Happy Motoring,

Shimon Kada
Leasing Manager
Wide World Maserati
Spring Valley, NY

[email protected]
Cell 201-926-0926

·
Registered
19 Posts
I did not know the rules of advertising on the forum or I would have never called. I called the Shimon last week after his first post. It actually took me 3 phone calls before he called back (took almost 24 hours to respond). He's a fast talker and promised special invoice pricing just for maserati forum members. On an 87,290 car he took off only 4k. He also told me he was getting a Blu Emozione car in for a customer in two days and would call me to come look at it. But I would only get the discount for the black and gray cars he had on the lot. Needless to say he never got back to me about the car been over 9 days.

I ask him about the radio issues with the car and he said he sold the guy on the forum the car that was complaining the most about the radio and it was because he likes to listen to loud techno music.

I ended up buying a car a few days later at Miller for double the discount.

Avoid Wide World Motors or at least Shimon

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well if you're doing so well why not buy some ad space from the forum owners and do this the proper way. The rule of thumb is that u don't post ads in the forum unless you're the board sponsor.
I have been messaging to ask how I can Advertise. No response. So, I just paid to be the lifetime member. I'm not here to piss people off. I'm here to answer people's questions and to get you the best deal and save everyone money.

Please understand that.

-Shimon

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought this guy was already told that this sort of cheap shot was not welcome on this forum ?
Mods ???
I have been messaging to ask how I can Advertise. No response. So, I just paid to be the lifetime member. I'm not here to piss people off. I'm here to answer people's questions and to get you the best deal and save everyone money.

Please understand that.

-Shimon

·
Administrator
123 Posts
I've messaged to ask how I can advertise. No response.
Welcome to the forum. I have not received any messages.

This was just brought to my attention. I will be sending you a message now on the proper protocol to become an approved vendor going forward. Please refrain from any more advertising until we can sort this out by private message. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts