Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there purchase and install aftermarket pedals? Please let us know more about the process and price -- pics are always most welcomed. By the way, no problems with my Ghibli and I still love the car.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Anyone out there purchase and install aftermarket pedals? Please let us know more about the process and price -- pics are always most welcomed. By the way, no problems with my Ghibli and I still love the car.
Yes, Ultimate Pedals, $129.

Pull the brake rubber off. Mark a couple of holes near the edges and drill. It's easy to drill because the pedal is aluminum. It's secured with nyloc nuts and machine screws.
Next, screw the aluminum pedal onto the gas pedal. Nothing to remove, and the pedal is plastic so the self tapping screws go right in.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, Ultimate Pedals, $129.

Pull the brake rubber off. Mark a couple of holes near the edges and drill. It's easy to drill because the pedal is aluminum. It's secured with nyloc nuts and machine screws.
Next, screw the aluminum pedal onto the gas pedal. Nothing to remove, and the pedal is plastic so the self tapping screws go right in.
Sounds great. Which one did you get? There are several patterns.
Can you post a picture of them on your car?
Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I contacted ultimate pedals and they sent me a picture of how the pedals looks with the Maserati logo. This is the shiny version, brushed steel. They still offer a aluminum cast version (called frosty)

Does anyone know how much it costs to add the original dealer Maserati sports pedals?

Attachments

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
anyone who wants to see the pics installed can just go to my original link from last summer. I was the first person to have the pedals installed on the ghibli and did most of the measuring and design work myself, which was then given to my friend Rob over at Ultimate for the MFG process.

here is the link enjoy:

http://www.ghibliforum.com/forum/whe...ng-pedals.html

total cost will be about $200 give or take depending on the finish and whether or not you go with embossed or engraved. total time to install is approx. 15-30 min depending on your skill level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts