Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my brother wanted to do a little photoshoot with my car at an abandoned airfield in Brooklyn. Here are some of the pictures. Would love your feedback. Enjoy!

Reactions: vanzunator

·
Registered
31 Posts
Unbelievable pics! From looking at pic 1, it looks like you have one of of those (manual or automatic?) products that hides the front license plate. Which brand did you get and how is that working for you? Front license plates are mandatory here....unfortunately.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stunning pictures of one of the world's most beautiful cars.
Congratulation on your purchase of this uniquely sculptured vehicle.
All the best, always, on your ownership of your Q4.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awesome pics!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vow - amazing pics indeed. How much does a gig like this cost?
Thank you very much! We were discussing that this morning actually and he said he could do different packages with essentially a photoshoot down at Floyd Bennett Airfield in Brooklyn with unlimited photos, then touching up and editing of all photos with the final photos on a USB stick or SD card. My car was a quick and dirty shoot just cause it was clean and he was experimenting with some new lenses. I can PM you some info!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unbelievable pics! From looking at pic 1, it looks like you have one of of those (manual or automatic?) products that hides the front license plate. Which brand did you get and how is that working for you? Front license plates are mandatory here....unfortunately.
Thank you! You are right. It is a manual retractable front plate from the dealership in NYC. Not sure which make or company it is. I only drop the front plate once out of New York.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
love the pics! REally nice. Would you mind if use one of the photo for my Avatar?

thanks
Not at all! Enjoy. Some of the pictures really came out amazing. Makes me love this car even more. Actually just drove to Newport, Rhode Island. What a nice ride even through the rain for most of it!

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
Your brother did an excellent job. Really nice professional looking pictures with the various lighting effects. Some of the close ups and angle shots were striking!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Remarkable,

I was just about to post my pictures, but after looking at yours I'm going to hire a professional photographer.

Your ride looks awesome, maybe a video going 120 mph on the abandoned runway would be the best use of that empty space.

Love it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gorgeous! What % is the tint. NJ doesnt allow tint on front windows, so I scrapped that plan but would love to add later once I figure out how much of a cop magnet the ghibli's are.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Amazing pics... and great work done.. now the most important part.. where in NY is this abandoned airfield located. Since i was looking for one to take the car for a straight line high speed drive.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Remarkable,

I was just about to post my pictures, but after looking at yours I'm going to hire a professional photographer.

Your ride looks awesome, maybe a video going 120 mph on the abandoned runway would be the best use of that empty space.

Love it.
Thank you so much! I appreciate it. Trust me, you cannot do 120 mph on this airfield. Cops sit there all day just to taunt people like us who are tempted to speed down these runways.

Gorgeous! What % is the tint. NJ doesnt allow tint on front windows, so I scrapped that plan but would love to add later once I figure out how much of a cop magnet the ghibli's are.
I actually have 35% tint all around.

Amazing pics... and great work done.. now the most important part.. where in NY is this abandoned airfield located. Since i was looking for one to take the car for a straight line high speed drive.
This shoot was done at Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn. It is right off of Exit 11S on the Belt Parkway.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts