Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had the dealer swap out my 20" wheel/tire set with the 21" inch titano set at a hefty upgrade cost I must add. Although I asked numerous times if they need to program the new sensors I got the same answer. No programming necessary just drive it like 10-15 miles and the car should find the new sensors. Huh??? Really?? Can anyone confirm or deny this? I never heard of this with all my past luxury cars and I always needed to have dealer always program the new sensors. Help??? I driven 20 miles and still no reading on any of the tires sensors after the swap.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Love the 21" Titanos!

No doubt the best looking wheel for the Ghibli -- in my humble opinion. That said, not optimal for cars in the U.S. N/E given road conditions. Cheers, Scott

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
I recently had the dealer swap out my 20" wheel/tire set with the 21" inch titano set at a hefty upgrade cost I must add. Although I asked numerous times if they need to program the new sensors I got the same answer. No programming necessary just drive it like 10-15 miles and the car should find the new sensors. Huh??? Really?? Can anyone confirm or deny this? I never heard of this with all my past luxury cars and I always needed to have dealer always program the new sensors. Help??? I driven 20 miles and still no reading on any of the tires sensors after the swap.
I was skeptical at first, but eventually mine kicked in but only took a couple miles of driving. I have two sets of tires (summer and winter) and the Ghibli will recognize all eight sensors. My Escalade picks up the sensors almost immediately ... 500 feet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts