Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I love following your forum so I just joined. Wife and I adore the sleek magnetic look of the Ghibli and love its enginebpurr and the size and design of the interior. We're considering buying a used Ghibli and was hoping you kind folks could share any advice or insights about this. Thanks much, Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all. I love following your forum so I just joined. Wife and I adore the sleek magnetic look of the Ghibli and love its enginebpurr and the size and design of the interior. We're considering buying a used Ghibli and was hoping you kind folks could share any advice or insights about this. Thanks much, Mike
The engine roar and handling is rather exhilarating. I would recommend a newer model or option that is certified pre owned with 2 year warranty, just to avoid any potential sticker shock repairs.

Nothing but smiles after a year of ownership, bring on those secluded stretches of highway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The engine roar and handling is rather exhilarating. I would recommend a newer model or option that is certified pre owned with 2 year warranty, just to avoid any potential sticker shock repairs.

Nothing but smiles after a year of ownership, bring on those secluded stretches of highway.
Thanks for the advice and input friend! I get excited every time I see one rolling down the road. I can tell you love yours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts