Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to pull the trigger tomorrow on a SQ4. Just received all the paper work today.

Getting a SQ4 2014
Exterior Color:
Grigio Maratea
Interior Color:
Cuoio Saddle
Sports Package, Cold Package, Premium Package, Extended Leather.

Off the lot, and has everything I wanted. So turned out to be an excellent deal..

And that exhaust and handling in the corners in the test drive... boy did Maserati hit a bulls eye. >:D

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
I am about to pull the trigger tomorrow on a SQ4. Just received all the paper work today.

Getting a SQ4 2014
Exterior Color:
Grigio Maratea
Interior Color:
Cuoio Saddle
Sports Package, Cold Package, Premium Package, Extended Leather.

Off the lot, and has everything I wanted. So turned out to be an excellent deal..

And that exhaust and handling in the corners in the test drive... boy did Maserati hit a bulls eye. >:D
Sounds Great in more than one way!!! Looking forward to the pictures ... it sounds to be a clone of mine. I was recently in CT and saw no Maserati's (at least in Central CT). Hopefully the rainy season passes quickly and you'll be able to get plenty of ride time in. Bummer about CT though, you pay taxes on your car as personal property ... which you don't in PA, but I'm sure the tax man nets out somewhere else in the end.

Reactions: flamingwicky

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Beerguy

Sure, i am hoping to get the car by Thursday... so hopefully will post in pics... and hopefully will meet you guys in July for the meet up.

That is yes one bad part about CT.. but hey we dont have to pay toll here on the highway.. :)

I have a speedway near to my house.. most probably will take it out there for a spin..

Reactions: Spsesq

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Steve... can't wait to see all of you guys there :)

Reactions: Spsesq

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just paid the down today, will be getting the car on Thursday or Friday.. feeling excited and wicked... :)

Reactions: tjsbeer

·
Registered
312 Posts
Just paid the down today, will be getting the car on Thursday or Friday.. feeling excited and wicked... :)
Like a kid on Christmas Eve...they'll be no sleep for you
;)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Around 11.11% of msrp

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Picking up the car at 2:30pm EST today. Pictures will be uploaded soon ... so excited for my first Italian breed.

Reactions: tjsbeer

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Did you sleep last night?

Enjoy your new ride - but don't forget the forum checklist of well known issues for when you take ownership.

DD

Reactions: flamingwicky

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nopes... it was just from side to side... >:D

BTW.. thanks for the heads up.. i really did that for the checklist and prepared one document. on the basis of yours, Steve and beerguy comments on that.

Thanks a ton for that information.

Did you sleep last night?

Enjoy your new ride - but don't forget the forum checklist of well known issues for when you take ownership.

DD

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So the Italian Beauty is here... and my god.. do I go in my garage every hour to look and just feel so good about this car. BTW.. i took it out for a spin on Sunday.. and i got a couple of camera shots and quite a few thumbs up when it roared in SPORTS mode.. **** that feels so good...

Also i am hardly turning the audio on in the car.. just cannot get enough of the Italian symphony..

and yes guys i will be posting pictures soon.. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
The anticipation!

I know how you feel! The excitement builds then you start feeling pleased with yourself and the first drive must be with a big smile on you face:laugh:
My Ghibli is in port in NZ at last and will be delivered to the dealer today, but I'm in Hawaii until Tuesday!
So I'm landing and going straight to my dealer before going home!
What a wait, I ordered in October 2013!

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
flamingwicky - congratulations on your new arrival. The excitment and staring will last for months and months and months ... especially after each wash/detail. Not to mention the nice sunny day drives, twisty roads, and straightaways to name a few.

Nice Nige - now it's your turn to be like the expectant father!!! 9-months of waiting is finally arriving ...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts