1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
69 Posts
Do you think that there are less powerful women in the US when compared to China? Or maybe those powerful women are just enticed by different vehicles. Maybe the LEvante will appeal more to Western women.

I'm sure the Ghibli will do well in China with women, and everyone else (who has the money.)

Interesting stats. Plenty to speculate on.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Apparently in China the Bentley Continental also has a very high percentage of female drivers. I understand the reason is that male drivers prefer to be driven in limos like the S class and Flying Spur so buy fewer coupes.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think American women are as smart as Chinese women. When some of the smartest women are hailed as Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin and Marissa Mayer we have a real problem. Also Chinese women are not burdened by family expectations like they are in the American Nightmare...

·
Registered
284 Posts
It's only expected with a large population of rich people, with that will come women that look for something more than just an A-to-B car. If you got it, flaunt it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've personally seen some ladies driving around in QPs. Im surprised they like the noise the exhaust generates. You would think they would complain about it but they seem to like the exhaust growl. Especially in sports mode.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I've personally seen some ladies driving around in QPs. Im surprised they like the noise the exhaust generates. You would think they would complain about it but they seem to like the exhaust growl. Especially in sports mode.
there was a video that showed how women love how some cars sound, the QP does have a unique exotic car sound and it's probably one of the very few that women like.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My wife, who is basically an auto non-enthusiast, was shopping for a MR and finally settled on an E350. We ordered one because we couldn't find one that didn't have vinyl seats (seriously). She's pretty hung up on the 3 point star logo, but the day it arrived, I finally convinced her to at least look at another brand first. I took her to the Maserati dealer first, and she ultimately ended up buying the showroom car more or less on the spot. This is the first time I've ever seen her excited about a car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
great to hear wrecked em.

what color did you end up getting?

which options?
We got an SQ4 in bronzo with a "dark brown?" interior. I would not have picked that color based on photos, but seeing it in person made it an instant must-have.

Not many options. Premium, extended leather, a wood trim, and a headliner (?). The car had more than I wanted, but was in inventory. We'll probably bring it home this weekend.

·
Registered
284 Posts
My wife, who is basically an auto non-enthusiast, was shopping for a MR and finally settled on an E350. We ordered one because we couldn't find one that didn't have vinyl seats (seriously). She's pretty hung up on the 3 point star logo, but the day it arrived, I finally convinced her to at least look at another brand first. I took her to the Maserati dealer first, and she ultimately ended up buying the showroom car more or less on the spot. This is the first time I've ever seen her excited about a car.
that is awesome, good she was willing to consider something else.
i think it's just natural that when people want a high end luxury vehicle they go to Mercedes. better to weigh out your options

1 - 13 of 13 Posts