Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - I just got my Ghibli here in Dubai. I have had it for a week and I have a major issue. When I accelerate there is a rattling & massively irritating sound from somewhere it seems underneath the steering wheel deep inside towards the front of the car. It is so audible and irritating that it is completely spoiling the driving experience. I took it to Maserati and they said that this sound it there in every car and has something to do with a freakin turbo fan etc. They sent me back with the explanation that it is a feature of the car that cannot be fixed. To me that sounds total bull ****. Is anyone else having this issue. If it is there is every car then it is hard to imagine that people have not complained about it. If this sound is not fixed then I might just have to return the car, which will be a shame. Any guidance from Ghibli owners will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys - I just got my Ghibli here in Dubai. I have had it for a week and I have a major issue. When I accelerate there is a rattling & massively irritating sound from somewhere it seems underneath the steering wheel deep inside towards the front of the car. It is so audible and irritating that it is completely spoiling the driving experience. I took it to Maserati and they said that this sound it there in every car and has something to do with a freakin turbo fan etc. They sent me back with the explanation that it is a feature of the car that cannot be fixed. To me that sounds total bull ****. Is anyone else having this issue. If it is there is every car then it is hard to imagine that people have not complained about it. If this sound is not fixed then I might just have to return the car, which will be a shame. Any guidance from Ghibli owners will be highly appreciated.
I hv similar sound, did you find out da prb?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts