Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rear seats wont latch...need help

For the life of me, i cant get the backseat to latch back together once i pull the latch to pull down the seats. Ive spent the better part of 20mins trying and i just cant seem to do it. Anyone know how?

·
Registered
140 Posts
This may be obvious, but make sure you don't have one of the seatbelts stuck between the seat back and the rear shelf.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This may be obvious, but make sure you don't have one of the seatbelts stuck between the seat back and the rear shelf.
i made sure nothing was behind the seat

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the same problem.
both sides? i hope someone can chime in. I bet most owners have not pull their rear seats down before.

·
Registered
863 Posts
both sides? i hope someone can chime in. I bet most owners have not pull their rear seats down before.
You have been playing just a bit too much with the car :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've had both rear seat sections down. No problem getting them back up and latched (once the belt was out of the way - hence my original post) but it does take a pretty good shove to lock them in.

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
So far no problems with relatching the seats. The dealer during the demonstration showed me how they open and "slammed them shut".

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have only lowered the passenger side.
Dont be like me and try the other side :crying:

I've had both rear seat sections down. No problem getting them back up and latched (once the belt was out of the way - hence my original post) but it does take a pretty good shove to lock them in.
Might have to try harder. Hurts me to see such beating to the car ;)

;)Guilty!
I haven't touched the rear seats to recline them.;)
smart move LOL

So far no problems with relatching the seats. The dealer during the demonstration showed me how they open and "slammed them shut".
might have to do that tonight

thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts