Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
If anyone has recommendations for a service/maintenance shop in the San Diego or North County area it would be great to hear from you ( I have checked the forum and didn't find anything for this area).

Cheers,
Hanna

·
Registered
130 Posts
My first recommendation is Maserati of San Diego - they are fantastic and worth the cost.

However, if you want something in North County, I also think Paolo is fantastic. I've taken cars to him and have been very satisfied with the results. I haven't taken my Maserati to Paolo yet because it is still under warranty so I go to the dealer.

Paolo's specialty is Ferraris and there are usually a few of those there when I visit. But I've seen quite a few Maseratis in his shop also. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My first recommendation is Maserati of San Diego - they are fantastic and worth the cost.

However, if you want something in North County, I also think Paolo is fantastic. I've taken cars to him and have been very satisfied with the results. I haven't taken my Maserati to Paolo yet because it is still under warranty so I go to the dealer.

Paolo's specialty is Ferraris and there are usually a few of those there when I visit. But I've seen quite a few Maseratis in his shop also. Hope this helps.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
2017 Maserati Ghibli S
2 Posts

I take my Ghibli to Paolo and he is great and worth the drive up the San Marcos!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts