Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm new to the group and have already gotten some excellent information from this forum! I am in the NYC area and looking for a reputable, skilled mechanic to handle current and future maintenance needs (i.e. oil changes, etc). The most immediate is new brakes (sigh). Dealership quoted approximately $3,100 to replace for my 2016 SQ4 and I see that if I purchase OEM parts and find someone to handle installation, I could be looking at about half of that. Wondering if anyone is local and able to suggest someone trustworthy? Looking forward to your responses and being able to participate more in the near future!

Thank you,
Amanda

·
Registered
465 Posts
Maserati/Porsche/BMW certified Technician
Automotive Ingenuity
13 Mission Land Road
Pine Island, NY 10969
Orange County New York

·
Registered
465 Posts
No problem. This is the guy you want to talk to. He posts here and I think he owns it.

The current location is 13 mission land road in Pine Island, NY. It’s on the outskirts of Warwick but technically Warwick. We’re in the finalizing steps to open up a brand new storefront facility in downtown Warwick with all top of the line Hunter equipment and a detailing facility. Should be up and running by June but until then we’re still working from the Pine Island start-up location

Reactions: achayes
1 - 4 of 4 Posts