Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
For those of you lucky enough to be in possession of your new Ghibli's, and purely out of curiosity, can you advise what was the recorded delivery mileage when you picked it up ?

I read somewhere (may have been on this Forum) that they all have between 30 and 60 miles (50-100km) on as they are road tested extensively before release ??

·
Registered
480 Posts
I had 48 miles on the odometer at delivery. I read that each car is road tested and examined before release from the factory.
Steve

·
Registered
852 Posts
from what I have read that is correct every car is road tested for up to 60 miles in italy by a team or evaluators who certify the car before release.

·
Registered
312 Posts
45 on mine

·
Registered
76 Posts
34 miles

·
Registered
292 Posts
58 Miles

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine was 49. but the road test obviously didn't spot the one of the fuel injectors being slightly faulty and causing fuel to spill and smoke up!. being fixed today, getting the car back tomorrow or Saturday.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, it looks like the average (so far) is around 48 miles which backs up the story. Like rjp71 mentions, when I have collected other cars (BM's, Mercs) they have pretty much all had less than 10 miles on the clock..... Let's hope the Italians use these miles to good effect ? (noted dpghibli, hopefully this oversight will soon be rectified and the only smoke you see is behind you ! ?)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm slow on getting to know all the settings on mine, but how do you know it had done 107mph?:eek:
On the Nav screen on the MTC you can press on the speed display in the lower right corner. This will bring up another display with a host of information including top speed achieved. I have not had the opportunity to stretch the cars legs yet.

I'm not upset about the speed but I was excited to find this "Easter Egg". I wonder what else I haven't found yet. (I still can't figure out how to increase the nav volume!)

·
Registered
480 Posts
RJP

It is simple to increase NAV volume...Only issue you have to do it while she is talking..

While you are being instructed, simply turn the volume knob on the MTC console to make it louder.

When you do it saves the volume setting later regardless of whether you adjust music or phone volume.

Its just not explained well in the manual.
Steve

·
Registered
159 Posts
60 miles. My dealership's service centre is quite a bit of a distance outside of London, so all the car prep happens there before it's driven to the main showroom in central London.

·
Administrator
2,554 Posts
Exactly 30 miles on my Ghibli when it was unloaded at the dealer in NJ... compared to 7 miles on my Cadillac.

I also know they run the engine prior to the track ... not sure if that is zero'd out or part of the 30+.

·
Registered
111 Posts
On the Nav screen on the MTC you can press on the speed display in the lower right corner. This will bring up another display with a host of information including top speed achieved. I have not had the opportunity to stretch the cars legs yet.

I'm not upset about the speed but I was excited to find this "Easter Egg". I wonder what else I haven't found yet. (I still can't figure out how to increase the nav volume!)
Thanks for that.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Got mine with 37 miles...about 4 days ago... Put on over 200 miles since. Love the car...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts