Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!

I've done some searching, and plenty of people say you can get the rotors + brake pads on the Ghibli's for 1/2 the price that the dealer charges. I am only looking for OEM parts, not anything else. Can someone here tell me where to find such deals? Vendors or otherwise? That are trusted by the community. I think one went out of business and the other one hasn't responded, so looking for other options on here, vendors, or eBay, or wherever! How much did you guys end up paying as well?

Also was curious if the sensors will work with the original brembo pads so that if the pads wear again the sensor will pick it up and alert to it on the dash?

Lastly, if anyone in Southern California knows how much they paid for a local place to install them (instead of the dealership) that'd be great to (and name of the shop as well).

Thanks for all the help!

Best,
JWO

·
Administrator
2,498 Posts
In addition, to Formula Dynamics (which is closer to you).
AW is a supplier I have used successfully ... very professional. Call for best pricing.
Also many have used ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In addition, to Formula Dynamics (which is closer to you).
AW is a supplier I have used successfully ... very professional. Call for best pricing.
Also many have used ...
I contacted FD, and also contacted AW. Scuderia was a bit more expensive than I'd like (probably because the shipping was a lot more).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes FD guys don’t do web designs, it’s best to call them. You notice that there’s no online ordering either…

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes FD guys don’t do web designs, it’s best to call them. You notice that there’s no online ordering either…
Haha yeah I noticed. I'll reach out to them. Appreciate the responses from both of you guys!

Any idea what it should cost for someone to do the install locally? I was guessing around $400 or so?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I usually do brakes myself so no idea how much would be charged…

1 - 8 of 8 Posts