Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this video, it's not very good quality but this seems to be Rosso Energia, if anyone's interested in this color.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I haven't seen this color in reality but someone who has say that its really nice and exclusive, now i'm doubtful if I wanna change my blu emotione into rosso energia... (probably wrong English...)

·
Registered
852 Posts
I just came off the red in my Camero (i am sure not as nice obviously) and if not for that I would have gotten the Red with Blue leather.......just gonna switch next time!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Search update on Rosso Energia?, in the general discussion. I posted a few pictures of mine in the sun and in the shade. The car looks quite different depending on the light. It is an amazing color! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
The Energia was my first choice of exterior color - but I struggled selecting a complementary interior :( and the final nail in my coffin was that my wife thought the color too va-voom/attention grabbing :crying:. I tried the whole that's the point argument but had to settle on my 2nd choice:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Saw the Rosso Energia at a dealership recently and it is stunning! But I agree with Svelte re the black interior--black is hot in the summer, and to me, boring. A decent gray would be great.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hm with this picture I really don't know it anymore... blu emo or rosso energia

http://www.ghibliforum.com/forum/attachments/maserati-ghibli-general-discussion/2505d1399054072-update-rosso-energia-ghibli-1.jpg

Blu is a maserati color and red is more a ferrari color but it looks so well on this car **** big difference but hard choice, indeed I agree that the interior has to be nero with the red.

The blu is sportive and has a touch of high level class, the red is more sportive what I also like but then you have to compromise your interior.
@ssipes: great car you have m8.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts