Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am debating whether to get carbon fiber trim option (which I think is extremely expensive) or keep the standard Radica wood trim which may seem a bit awkward with the red interior. Has anyone seen the red with just the standard wood trim?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone see Rosso interior in person? - Page 2 - Maserati Forum
You know what? standard radica doesn't look bad. When I first read your question I thought it would be, but in those pictures they look fine. I still prefer the CF though.
I'm pretty sure SwissGhibli is also ghibliforum member, and you can ask him about it.
I saw the redica in all black interior and it looked fine. But I have doubts about radica with the rosso interior. CF looks great with the red but it's just too expensive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
you know the more I look at the red with CF the more off put I am. The carbon looks a little cheasy IMO. Perhaps if it was a coupe or a ferrari, yes. But as a luxury saloon the wood is much classier. CF is just too boy racer, haven't we all grown up ;)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Well actually no we have not our toys have gotten very very expensive. I will never grow up I act like an adult to make money at my job and where required in social settings period other than that like a five year old. LOL I agree about the carbon fiber but it is designed for those making the car look very sporty and CF goes with that theme. I am getting ebano wood trim which I think is very classy IMO. I love wood that shows grain which ebano does. Personalization is a big part of a car like this and that is what they call the options personalization (fancy) just like the car!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am debating whether to get carbon fiber trim option (which I think is extremely expensive) or keep the standard Radica wood trim which may seem a bit awkward with the red interior. Has anyone seen the red with just the standard wood trim?
Hi TNA

I have the rosso/nero interior with the radica wood trim and I am really happy that I took that, got a lot of complements so far and glad I did not pay for the CF. Its completely objective but I think the wood looks really classy and the fact that is is dark and not glossy it really hides well between the black and goes well with the red. Also feels great to the touch and leaves no fingerprints !!!

Anyway I have some pics on another post, go and look and let me know if i must take some others for you....

As I keep saying - the red is a lot deeper than it comes out on the photos and I am truly in love with the car and the colour combo, if you don't believe me please do take the time to go and see the rosso in real life if you interested in the colour...

Hopes it helps..

Cant seem to wipe the smile of my face since I got into the car on wednesday :D:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your input. Now I am at the crossroad from choosing bianco/rosso versus blu e/cuoio. It's a decision that's eally difficult to make.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I ordered the bianco/rosso. I just felt that white really showed off the lines of the car so very well. Personal choice and white is a good color for Florida.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts