Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

My brother just purchased a 2013 Ghibli. Since I live in Germany, he asks me to find OEM rotors and pads at the cheapest price.

There are still questions that I couldn't find answers:

1) He gave me the VIN number of the car but he didn't know the part numbers. I surprisingly/accidentally got them from the dealer after providing the VIN number. Is there any open and simple database we can search part numbers for Maserati as we do for BMW or Mercedes?

P.S. Disks: 670030935, Pads: 673010331 for anybody is around and interested to give an offer...

2) After my research, I understand the OEM discs/rotors are coming in the Maserati box. So if a seller says it's OEM on eBay, it's really genuine and in Maserati box. But when I look at the pads on eBay, OEM marked ones are all Brembo. Does this mean Brembo is OEM? If I buy Brembo pads are exactly the same which I buy from the dealer and what dealer does is only putting Brembo into Maserati box?

·
Super Moderator
2,181 Posts
1) Sadly, Maserati doesn't have that easy access as does BMW or Mercedes. I tend to work with reputable suppliers to provide the correct OEM or equivalent parts at decent prices compared to dealer. The rotors and pads are different for front and back. They also are different if you have the base car or S/SQ with drilled rotors, (6-piston).

What your showing is the front 6 piston drilled rotors for S/SQ4, but not showing any pads. Pads usually start with 98. The matching OEM pads for the front 6 piston S/SQ4 are 980156013

2) Brembo is the supplier of the OEM parts to Maserati. They will usually show Brembo with Maserati numbers/stickers or sometimes in Maserati box. I stick with reputable suppliers to avoid knock offs. You can also get good aftermarket equivalents, but I prefer the OEM on this car.

Not sure where your brother lives, but a number of quality suppliers in Europe and US can easily tell you what the car needs and quotes delivered prices. Coincidentally, Scuderia is one of the suppliers used by members on this forum with easy parts diagrams on-line.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have you tried Scuderia Car Parts? You can search for the part numbers based on the details of the car like model year, motorization etc. instead of the VIN.
For example - Maserati 670030935, Front Brake Disc - Scuderia Car Parts

Another option is Isert24. It is run by a company that owns a couple of Maserati dealerships in Germany.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hallo aus Graz,

was hältst du davon ? (die Brembo müssten passen - der Preis ist unglaublich)
Bitte informiere mich, bei mir steht der Wechsel nächstes Jahr an.

Gruß aus Graz
Wolfgang

1 - 5 of 5 Posts