Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

This is a 2017 SQ4 has only 10700 miles on it. just bought this car as CPO. Car is in great condition, interior, exterior, performance and has a clean carfax history. The only thing bothers me is the few small rusty bolts... I love everything with the car except this one thing bothers me the most. I am not sure if this is a major issue which I got myself into without knowing or is this something which is as simple as covered under the warranty and the dealer can change the bolts easity?

All of you here seem to be a long time owners of Maserati/Ghibli so need you kind advice.

This is my 1st Maserati and bought it just a few weeks ago.

The car was previously owned as a personal lease vehicle in Florida and is in Texas now.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd like to hear from others as well. I picked up a CPO 2018 GranLusso last month, and was surprised at finding surface corrosion on some of the undercarriage bolts. Also what appeared to be some on the bolts behind the rear fold-down seats, too!

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'd like to hear from others as well. I picked up a CPO 2018 GranLusso last month, and was surprised at finding surface corrosion on some of the undercarriage bolts. Also what appeared to be some on the bolts behind the rear fold-down seats, too!
this is his other thread on the topic, it had far more traction.
my TD;DR.... it is surface corrosion from the environment. nothing to do but replace the fasteners that are displeasing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts