Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all! My Ghibli will be arriving Sunday or Monday! My interior is Sabbia with Sabbia Floor mats. I'm curious if anyone could tell me how dirty the mats will get. Just wondering if I should order the dark brown Marrone ones for a cleaner daily look. Also wondering what is the best way to protect interior leather and fabric (Sabbia specific). Gtechnique? Professional application or is there a do it yourself? I've called several places in Los Angeles for opticoat but none of the techs were familiar with doing interiors. Weird! Any recommendations for an opticoat or gtech tech in Los Angeles would be helpful as well. I purchased the car and want to maintain its beauty for a long time. Thanks in advance! It's so amazing to have this forum. Such a great resource.

·
Administrator
2,388 Posts
I used the GTechniq leather sealing to protect my Cuoio interior. So far it is has done very well plus received a 7 year warranty for the Gtechniq signature package (inside and out). I had my car done within a two weeks of picking up from dealer and they pulled blue jean dye off the seats. With the GTechniq the dye doesn't transfer to the leather.

You have a certified GTechniq detailer (Final Appearance Detailing, Norwalk CA) that serves the Los Angeles area and has a mobile shop. You can probably find a few others through the gtechniq website.

Reactions: BarclayBabe

·
Registered
312 Posts
The sabbia mats will only be clean for the first day you own the car.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marrone mats are ordered. Good call on Final Appearance detailing. $650 inside and out for technique!

·
Registered
46 Posts
With the Sabbia mats, weekly vacuuming will help. When they get really dirty, $20 for the local car wash to shampoo and steam will work wonders. With a little care, you can keep them looking pretty nice. But it will break your heart the first time you drive in the rain with wet shoes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts