Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am a new owner of a Maserati Ghibli Diesel.

Loving the car but there are a few little problems that have occured already.

The other day I had the speedometer (analogue dial) showing much higher than the digital readout, even when I stopped the MPH dial was sitting at approximately 40 mph and continued to stay there when the car was switched off. After restarting and driving it, it has been correct for the last few days. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this, is it a one off glitch or a sign of a failing speedometer cluster?

As of yesterday the Garmin Sat Nav will not load up, it just continuously remains on the "loading screen". Then after a few minutes blanks out then starts trying to load again. Has anyone got any fixes for this? Do you know how to do a hard reset on it to try and reboot it back to life?

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Many thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. Have you tried the garmin recovery from the dealer menu? You need a gupdate.gcd file in a garmin folder on a usb
good Morning, I have some issue with my Garmin sat nav, I would like to update for see if it is better after, I notice you post to used auss and gupdate.gcd file, can you explain more and which file I will need

best regards

·
Registered
492 Posts
I reckon you need an MTC+ update.
Go to the dealer with a USB2 (NOT USB3) 16Gb and ask them for the update files, they might give it to you.

For the MTC <2016 I don't know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts