Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share that I have enjoyed the last two years of ownership and being here. I'm saying goodbye to my SQ4 and to Maserati for now, but I know one day I'll be back, most likely with a Levante or the Ghibli Trofeo V8 if I can find one in 4 or 5 years.

I traded in my 2014 and got a 2019 CPO Toyota Tundra Crewmax; I've been have the truck itch for about 5 years and finally found one that checked all the boxes and didn't break the piggy bank.

I will miss the loud pops and the acceleration that was so much fun, my wife actually didn't want me to get rid of it but at the end of the day it was time. Minus the rear diff and radiator :rolleyes: needing to be replaced, she was good to me.

Thank you members for all your feedback, and sharing your Ghibli pics etc. I will linger on here from time to time.

Take care everyone!

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
379 Posts
Just wanted to share that I have enjoyed the last two years of ownership and being here. I'm saying goodbye to my SQ4 and to Maserati for now, but I know one day I'll be back, most likely with a Levante or the Ghibli Trofeo V8 if I can find one in 4 or 5 years.

I traded in my 2014 and got a 2019 CPO Toyota Tundra Crewmax; I've been have the truck itch for about 5 years and finally found one that checked all the boxes and didn't break the piggy bank.

I will miss the loud pops and the acceleration that was so much fun, my wife actually didn't want me to get rid of it but at the end of the day it was time. Minus the rear diff and radiator :rolleyes: needing to be replaced, she was good to me.

Thank you members for all your feedback, and sharing your Ghibli pics etc. I will linger on here from time to time.

Take care everyone!
Come back soon!

·
Administrator
2,725 Posts
It was great to have you on the forum with your contributions and discussions.
Enjoy the Tundra!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I hope the Toyota treats you well, but not too well lol. I feel a Levante GTS is in your future! Hope to see you back around these parts.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Take care everyone!
Come back soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts