Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
checking the forum almost every day, I cannot remember much about our members dealing with scratched wheel rims or damaged car in any other way except the recent key scratch (which is horrible). Was really everyone that lucky so far? :D I wanted to know more about some repair prices or maybe even gadgets you use to prevent some damage. I found and ordered AlloyGator to see if it works for our ghibli. Will make some photos when it's here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ugh... yes, I have experience in the area of curb rash with my Ghibli.

Even though I knew there was a curb as I entered a very tight and poorly designed parking lot, I mis-judged and scraped my left front wheel a bit.

I called a mobile service here in Dallas/Fort Worth - Wheels America - and they came to my office that afternoon.

Repaired it very nicely for $100.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hit yesterday the wider part of the car (around the rear wheel) while parking next to a column :/ I'll think twice next time, before choosing a parking space

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had a scuff on my bumper >sigh< that was almost 100% buffed out by a local detailer. It took them all of 3-5 min to do and the owner asked that I just tip the detailer that did the work so I was out a whopping $20.

I have a small paint chip that I'll fix with he Dr. Colorchip system. I've used on three cars with great results.

There are lots of mobile services now that will come to your house and will save you the trip and the cost of a body shop. I found my detail shop + bumper repair places on Yelp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts