Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is very short and raises the passenger seat to its highest position. This position sometimes makes it difficult for her to buckle her seat belt. I happened to see a seat belt extender for 2014 Maserati Quattroporte on Amazon.com for only $15. I purchased it (after selecting the color and length) taking a chance (only $15) that it would also fit my 2014 Ghibli. It fits and works perfectly and the color matches the interior. Neat thing to have in the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got the one from Amazon. - Another satisfied customer, here. That was the one issue I didn't like about my new car (I keep my cell phone, and other daily carried items, on my belt at the 3:30-4:00 position and the default position made it more difficult to get out of the car gracefully.

Not that is was a BIG issue, but now the only annoyance I had with the car is gone.

Of course, I do know that this thread is quite old (the item now costs $19), but since I found this in my original search, I figured I'd let everybody know it helped me out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts