Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Officially closing the chapter of my 2nd Ghibli. It was a fun car but I felt it was time to move on. Also, I had an incident with the local Maserati dealer that pretty much confirmed it was time to go. (Still thinking about opening a case with @MaseratiCares regarding the incident but not sure I want to burn more time.) Thanks for the stories, pictures, advice and information you provided. Enjoy your Maserati!

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Administrator
2,783 Posts
Sorry to see you go, but everyone needs a change every so often, The car looks great too. Looks like you spoiled yourself, (or some did for you) with the Maserati attire.
What is the new replacement?
Happy motoring ...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Best of luck on your next adventure. That blue looks so good.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Officially closing the chapter of my 2nd Ghibli. It was a fun car but I felt it was time to move on. Also, I had an incident with the local Maserati dealer that pretty much confirmed it was time to go. (Still thinking about opening a case with @MaseratiCares regarding the incident but not sure I want to burn more time.) Thanks for the stories, pictures, advice and information you provided. Enjoy your Maserati!
We're terribly sorry to hear of this. If you would like to further discuss your concerns. Please feel free to follow up with us privately.

Thank you

Maserati Cares

1 - 6 of 6 Posts