1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Maserati Ghibli S Q4
100th Anniversary Neiman Marcus Limited Edition | 1 of 100
Only 27,500 miles

I’ve decided to part with my “Italian Girlfriend” -aka- my 2015 Neiman Marcus 100th Anniversary Limited-Edition Maserati Ghibli S Q4. Maserati only produced 100 of these to commemorate their 100th Anniversary and, in collaboration with Neiman Marcus, they were advertised & sold exclusively to the readers/subscribers of their annual Christmas Book. In fact, it’s still advertised on Neiman Marcus’s website… here's a link to the advertisement (click here). You can also google "Neiman Marcus Maserati" to find more info on the model and its standard features.

CONDITION:
On a scale of 1-10, this Maserati easily scores a 9+. Before moving from Tampa, FL to Greenville, SC late last year, I had it serviced at Forza Tuning & Performance (a highly specialized shop in Clearwater, FL that services & tunes Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maserati’s, etc.) and they deemed it mechanically “flawless”. It’s NEVER been in an accident of any kind. It's been garaged since I’ve owned it and only driven occasionally as a second vehicle, so the paint is still shiny; the leather isn’t all stretched out & marked up; and with only 27,500 miles, the engine isn’t even fully broken in yet.

RECENT MAINTENANCE HISTORY:
Replaced rotors & brake pads ($2000);
Had all 4 wheels resurfaced and powder-coated ($1200);
Recent oil change & all filters were replaced ($1000).

MY PRICE: $31,499.

Yes, this is a serious ad. I have it financed through Ally Financial so if you have an interest in purchasing it we'll have to work out that aspect of it... but I'm assuming that won't be too difficult.

CONTACT ME:
If you're interested, you can contact me directly via email at: [email protected]

Also, please pardon the quality of my photography skills... I can take/send better pics upon request

1 - 1 of 1 Posts