Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my oil changed on my 2018 Ghibli in another place much much cheaper than Maserati but they cannot get scanner to get service light off. Any suggestions as to whom can do that other than Maserati dealership?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I will like to rent the tool. Should I make a seperate post?
I'm located in Middlesex County New Jersey

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am slightly north and west of Houston. If we were closer I would just meet up with you and turn it off. Takes about 15 seconds. Just do a search on here and you will find the guy that rents his out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any luck finding someone that will rent tool to clear service light?

I am slightly north and west of Houston. If we were closer I would just meet up with you and turn it off. Takes about 15 seconds. Just do a search on here and you will find the guy that rents his out.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I think it is well worth buying the tool, you can then do it on any of your cars. I think it's around 200$ still a lot cheaper than Maserati service.

·
Super Moderator
1,963 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see that it says the tool is used for VW and Audi no mention of Maserati. Does anyone have one they can rent? Or is this tool actually for Maserati ghibli 2018?

·
Super Moderator
1,963 Posts
If you looked at the questions asked/answered on the link I provided it references works on Maserati and one of the specific mentions is works on 2018 Ghibli. It is also one of the coders on this forum rented out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts