Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I like the front.

Not sure about the back- reminds me of the ford mondeo (but then photos aren't always flattering & I'm sure it looks better in 'flesh')

·
Registered
863 Posts
That is some very nice pics... and very tight parking.. be careful not to scrub it against those walls...

Really great ghibli, first 1 that I saw in fully black even all logo's:

·
Administrator
2,522 Posts
looks great!!! You don't see many of the 21" wheels either ... makes for a nice look.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
looks great!!! You don't see many of the 21" wheels either ... makes for a nice look.
Yeah now that I have seen them on the QP and a few Ghibli's I am thinking I should have just ordered them. They do look fantastic in person.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The car would be perfect if he toked glossy black instead of just the unpolished rims. (but I like a more special color, blue emozione all the way :) )

·
Registered
35 Posts
@Schnippy....I am considering that exact combo as my car is blu emozione...now picking out rims, either should be silver/black or polished black rims after market so with a big concave hopefully....what do you think?

The black Ghiblets look very stealth....me likes! Blu looks a bit more Maserati though :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts