Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke with my dealer and he advises me that Maserati has come out with a new antenna to address the Sirius Radio reception issue. Apparently the antennas were shipped from Italy yesterday and the dealers should have the new part in approximately 10-15 days. Hopefully this addresses the issue.

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's cool. I need to bring my ride in soon to get the winter tires swapped out for the summer tires. Hopefully I can get this issue fixed at the same time.

I continue to horse around with the settings for the audio and have almost convinced myself that I have acceptable sound for the premium sound now. I had them reseat the subwoofer which did reduce the vibration (not completely but better) and I have the EQ set with the bass +1, the mid range -5 and the treble -5. The sound is much less bright now.

So that just leaves the odd issue with the window not always closing and I would then be able to say that the car is essentially quirk free again,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Check with your dealer, mine said they have a fix for the window drop issue. I'm getting mine fixed next week.

On the Premium sound, I put bass at +max and left mid and treble flat. Like you, I'm thinking it's (almost) acceptable. Still rattles though, I'm getting that fixed next week too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts