Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I've been looking to get into a Ghibli lease and Westlake Maserati has a few cars I'd be interested in. Anyone have a good experience with them and if so any recommendation as to who to work with there? Thanks!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hello all, I've been looking to get into a Ghibli lease and Westlake Maserati has a few cars I'd be interested in. Anyone have a good experience with them and if so any recommendation as to who to work with there? Thanks!
Talk to Sarah. I had a good experience working with her. and the dealership .Tell her Chris D. sent ya! I saw they had another advertised price drop. Run, don't walk.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Westlake is great. I worked with Stephen Schoenberger there. Knew his stuff and wasn't pushy. I like sales guys who let the car sell itself without empty pitches.

I heard Maserati Anaheim Hills is pretty good too. I didn't really like the one in Newport Beach as the sales guys were a bit aloof, ignoring you unless you're wearing $$ from what I saw.

·
Registered
19 Posts
At this point if you are looking for 2014's it is not about sales person or price really but inventory... the not black/white models are very rare ... I just leased from Beverly Hills because they had the only combination (Bronze/Cuoio) I was looking for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts