Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey GF!

Awesome forum and love what I see on here. Great information that will definitely help me out. I recently purchased a Ghibli Q4 and love it. After a month of driving it I needed to change something, so I went ahead and ordered up 22 inch ACE Alloy Aspire 22x9 / 22x10.5 in a Black Chrome with machined face finish. The car drives great and looks amazing. I get compliments left and right! Here are some images that I got from the photo shoot that I would love to share!

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
Very nice. The 22's really make the car standout!! Fortunately, you have nice smooth roads in SoCal.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I agree...beautiful look...

Only problem is that if I had those wheels here in NJ, I'd have them flat, bent and ruined in 24 hours on our potholed crack and crappy roads.>:D

Steve

·
Registered
253 Posts
It's cerainly a matter of personal preference but the 22" make the car look a bit like this :

In order to complete this look u have to lower the car so they can look tucked in, prolly an inc or so

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I bet in NJ they would definitely not last you long lol. The color is Champagne. I am also planning on lowering it an inch soon!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was debating on running 20's or 22's, but as it is not my daily driver and it is going to be lowered as well, decided on going 22's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts