Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of ordering a Ghibli and this is what I have so far for Canadians

- Price ranges from 75k to 80k for the AWD V6 Turbo (not sure which model that is)
-Arrival in October of this year
-They are ready to order with available options and packages

That is all I have- hope it helps!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey fellow Canuck!

Thanks for the info. I didn't know there was already dealership prices.

I read that the starting price on the Ghibli is 65k for US, I'm guessing the Turbo is a higher trim.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just to confirm you can actually go down to a local dealership and pre-order one?
Anyone know what the finance and lease payment structures are like?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just to confirm you can actually go down to a local dealership and pre-order one?
Anyone know what the finance and lease payment structures are like?
Yes, Canada Maserati dealers and US Maserati dealers are taking Ghibli orders. No finance or lease information yet because pricing has not been officially announced for those markets.

Those in Italy already have pricing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, Canada Maserati dealers and US Maserati dealers are taking Ghibli orders. No finance or lease information yet because pricing has not been officially announced for those markets.

Those in Italy already have pricing.
Anyone pre-order yet from Canada? Tempted to go down but would really like to know final pricing and payment structure. The 13% HST Tax (Canada Province Sales Tax) just stops me from spontaneous purchasing lol

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is an ordering guide. If you order the car they will show it to you.

They won't email it to me though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
There is an ordering guide. If you order the car they will show it to you.

They won't email it to me though.
Where abouts are you located pitchfork? I'm not ready to pre-order yet, I prefer to get more information before making such a big commitment. Really do look forward to the ghibli reviews from forums members!

·
Registered
76 Posts
can you find out how much the deposit is on the exact ghibli model you got an average pricing on? my current guess is that it'll be up to $1000

anymore info you can provide us will be much appreciated :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts