Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After washing my car on Saturday, I got back in to move it. When the car started the volume on the sound system was a max. I quickly tried to lower the volume and it kept turning itself back up. We battled like that for a few minutes until I just turned it off. When I turned it back on I was able to turn it down and it stayed that way. It hasn't happened since.

My dealer picked up my car today to fix the rear speaker/subwoofer issue that everyone seems to be having. They called and said it happened to them in the shop so they are going to keep the car and see if they can figure out what is going on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My dealer took my car for 2 days and replaced the TGW board behind the head unit, but the problem still happens. Only way to get it to stop is to restart the car. Anybody else having this problem?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Never heard of audio maxing out issue. I don't recall seeing in any of the threads in this forum either. It may by a particular issue in your car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're connecting back with Maserati to see if it's a known issue. I'll report back when I know more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts