Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

Southern California Meet Up

15K views 47 replies 12 participants last post by  aznwhip 
#1 ·
So there has been some interest in a SoCal meet up. I think it would be a great idea and would be willing to co-chair the event. I would like to include LA and SD so thinking meeting in the middle maybe around Laguna? I am new to California so a little help or guidance would be appreciated. Thoughts???????

I posted this to the California section with no responses. bump

#8 ·
I'm in! Does anyone have any suggestions? I've never been to a meet up before. Thinking of going for a drive in the morning and then lunch. Is anyone local to the area who would know of restaurants and drive times?

#13 ·
How does Sunday November 2nd at noon sound?

Angelina's Pizzeria?

32860 Pacific Coast Hwy
Dana Point, CA 92624 Phone number (949) 429-1102

Does this date work for everyone? Any suggestions on other places to meet? I found this pizza place since it is right on the PCH but I am open to meet elsewhere!

#18 ·
mmmm pizza.

Also, Ortega highway is a great driving road that's close by to Dana Point. The earlier you get there the better because traffic can start to build up:

L A T E R A L G - HWY 74 - ORTEGA HWY.

Also in the morning, Cars and Coffee meets in Irvine which is worth checking out if you've never been.
Cars and Coffee™ Irvine
Dana Point- was there for my cousins wedding at the St.Regis a few years ago. Beautiful place. Enjoy. Send a group pic of the Ghiblis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.