Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just leased my S Q4 a few days ago. As I was making my way through the manual I noticed that I do not have the speed limiter on/off button on my steering wheel. I thought this was standard on all the cars. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mangirek! For those interested its a 2014 S Q4 Blue Profun/Sabbia, Blue Brake Calipers, Premium Sound, Shift Paddles, 20" Urano Alloy Rims Polished, Mica Paint, High Gloss Ebano, Premium Package and Executive/Luxury Package.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks Mangirek! For those interested its a 2014 S Q4 Blue Profun/Sabbia, Blue Brake Calipers, Premium Sound, Shift Paddles, 20" Urano Alloy Rims Polished, Mica Paint, High Gloss Ebano, Premium Package and Executive/Luxury Package.
Sounds hot looking and blue brake calipers? - never seen that except on Veyron.
Please post pics.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
I thought the only speed linit, so to speak, is the one that can be set in the Electronic Cruise Control

·
Registered
863 Posts
Ok first of all what do you really mean by speed limiter. Are you talking about cruise control or speed limiting in some other sense.

·
Registered
305 Posts
The speed limiter button is above the cruise control on/off button and sets a maximum speed it is useful for city driving within speed limits.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll try to get some pics up shortly. The button that culverwood referenced is the one I'm talking about as well. I don't have that button on mine. I thought it was supposed to be standard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts