Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to put the Ghibli in "sport mode" as default ? and to push the button only to leave this setting... ;)

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
no.

each time the car is started you must manually open the valves by pressing the button. once the car is turned off, the valves close themselves automatically.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Not possible in 2017 ... possible in models before MY 2017 and possible after in models MY 2018 2019
What I mean by that is that you can select sport mode and start the engine.
In 2017 it is not possible to select sport mode and start the engine as when you press start that mode goes back to normal automatically
Every time you switch off the engine and start it you must select again the sport mode if you want.. and it is for all MY ghibli models

·
Registered
175 Posts
Not possible in 2017 ... possible in models before MY 2017 and possible after in models MY 2018 2019
What I mean by that is that you can select sport mode and start the engine.
In 2017 it is not possible to select sport mode and start the engine as when you press start that mode goes back to normal automatically
Every time you switch off the engine and start it you must select again the sport mode if you want.. and it is for all MY Years
Your mad smart you know a whole of information on our cars! Im so grateful for big bro!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts