Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2015 Black Maserati Ghibli SQ4 (Named "Bella")
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, short rant:. Why is EVERY bit of info for Maserati hard to find ??!! Want to replace the oil drain plug with a fumoto or EZ-Drain, and they don't even list Maserati at all !! Getting the feeling that nobody wants to make a part for the cars to avoid lawsuits or something....
(End Rant)

Can someone tell me the thread size for the oild drain plug, please ? Pretty please, with sugar on top ??

Don't want to do a topside suction/extractor method, but don't want to mess with removing the 813 bolts/screws to get the plastic plate out of the way each time. Would like to install an easy drain, and cut a small hole in the correct place of the plastic undergaurd. Thank you.

Oh, and you may notice, my Ghibli has changed since joining the forum 3 days ago. Found a GREAT DEAL locally on a black 2015 SQ4 with tan interior and 22k miles. Canceled my Carvana order. 馃槷

Registered
2015 Black Maserati Ghibli SQ4 (Named "Bella")
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody ?

Registered
No idea on the thread pitch for the plug, sorry. You can buy plastic measuring tool for cheap and your local dealer might have a spare on hand that you could measure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts