Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After two years of the Start/Stop function randomlyactivating, on Saturday I got the message saying 'Not ready', when I actuallywent to use it for a change.
Anyone else had this, and the car was warmed up etc.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
217 Posts
you should bring your car to your dealer; a sw update is waiting to abandon the mistery. Then you really can turn it on or off, with the side effect, that you will see an amber sign in the dash, when it is turned off (amber meaning warning, but for me this is not a warning but freedom; hence shouldn't light up).

Not ready usually is shown, when the engine is not yet ready to be turn turned off (not warm enough, or you justed stopped the car and turned on the feature).

-> SW update
-> turn off forever
-> save your battery

·
Registered
17 Posts
My stop start is on , but , rarely works , and that’s your issue too right ? If I go into vehicle settings in the steering wheel , it says “ not ready”
It rarely actually turns the engine off when I’m in traffic which is a bit rubbish
Just been serviced
Running at temp , been driving for 15 mins … now sat stationary in traffic , and nothing - won’t turn off .
Hey ho .

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the same issue on my 2018 3.0D Ghibli. Stop/start only ever works when I’ve left the battery on the charger for a few days. Even after a long motorway journey (and when the stop/start worked at the start of the journey) it doesn’t work. Alternator and battery voltage both look ok (alternator 14.7v typically and battery 12.2v typically) so, I’m stumped as to why. If you ever figure it out, please post it here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts