Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ghibli owners,

I am thinking about changing up my car a little by painting the front trident and grill black along with the Maserati logo on the trunk and the rear side trident emblems black.

My car is white and the wheels are gun metal grey.

Anyone think it would be a bad idea?

I’m trying to upload pics but keep getting an error message saying “invalid file.”

Any suggestions are appeeciated

·
Registered
651 Posts
Just buy black emblems off ebay, saves you a lot of trouble.
Be careful not to buy the cheap Chinese knockoffs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just painted my rims black. Any idea why I can’t upload files? It first says resizing but then eventually says invalid file

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hello ghibli owners,

I am thinking about changing up my car a little by painting the front trident and grill black along with the Maserati logo on the trunk and the rear side trident emblems black.

My car is white and the wheels are gun metal grey.

Anyone think it would be a bad idea?

I’m trying to upload pics but keep getting an error message saying “invalid file.”

Any suggestions are appeeciated
I just purchased the emblems on Ebay and replaced them. It was easier.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased the emblems on Ebay and replaced them. It was easier.

Were they metal/chromed or ABS plastic? have seen some bad reviews about plastic ones on E-Bay. Toying with the idea of powder coating the badges to color match with rim accents and trying to determine if that's possible.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Honestly,

Never was a fan of the front trident black or any other color, it looks absent. See pics below.

Side emblems and rear logo are not bad ideas.

Or, you could light up the trident. That may be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm having my chrome trim vinyl wrapped and the shop is going to paint the side emblems gloss black for $100. I have seen the black replacements on eBay and am worried about quality. Some say ABS. Anyone have any input on whether I should have them spray or replace? Or a link to the quality black ones on eBay?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just to be clear, the side emblems are and extra $100, not the full job. The vinyl trim wrap is $450.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts