Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t tell if it’s becuase I’m getting used to the ghibli or if it has developed a slight boost leak/failing turbo.

last week I replaced my LCAs. Looked under and All was good under except some oil coming out of the intake hose right before the passenger side turbo. Driver side was dry. Is this normal?

no turbo rattle or any of those common signs of failure, but for some reason the car doesn’t seem to pull as hard as it used to - even with colder temps. I always get 93 octane from the same gas station. I have another 14 SQ4 on my lot and that one seems to pulls noticeably harder than mine. No CELs or misfires but I have not plugged in my reader to check boost levels. Anything else I should look for?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I can’t tell if it’s becuase I’m getting used to the ghibli or if it has developed a slight boost leak/failing turbo.

last week I replaced my LCAs. Looked under and All was good under except some oil coming out of the intake hose right before the passenger side turbo. Driver side was dry. Is this normal?

no turbo rattle or any of those common signs of failure, but for some reason the car doesn’t seem to pull as hard as it used to - even with colder temps. I always get 93 octane from the same gas station. I have another 14 SQ4 on my lot and that one seems to pulls noticeably harder than mine. No CELs or misfires but I have not plugged in my reader to check boost levels. Anything else I should look for?
Hello @Range
We are sorry to hear that you are having these concerns with your Maserati. If you are unable to remedy this on your own, we do recommend sourcing the opinion of your certified Maserati dealer. Please know that our team is available to you via private messages for additional support throughout your dealer services.

MaseratiCares

·
Registered
7 Posts

This was a year ago do you have an update?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts