Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took delivery of my new diesel at the weekend & so far so good.
Not over impressed with the premium radio after having the excellent Bowers & Wilkins fitted to a jaguar XF. It appears to improve when using an iPod via the usb, guess there is not a lot I can do about that & no doubt I will get used to it.
I tried vehicles with / without skyhook & decided to take this option.
My previous XF had quite a soft ride & the base suspension did appear just a little too firm for my liking.
Regarding other comments, I have only done a couple of hundred miles & it's very early days, so watch this space.

Spec :-

Exterior......Champagne
Interior...... Sabia fine grain
Steering Wheel... Dark brown
Dashboard/Door Tops..........Dark brown
Elbano Wood
Convenience Pack
Executive Pack
Sun Roof
19" Proteo Wheels
Brembo Red Callipers
Premium Audio
Electrically adjustable front seats
Front seat heating
Gear Shift Paddles
Steering column adjust
Skyhook

·
Registered
863 Posts
Congrats... and enjoy the new ride... :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great colour combo

I've seen the champagne and full Sabia combination on a quattroporte in the showroom and thought it looked fantastic, accentuates the fine detailing of the bodywork and makes the car look really special - congratulations. :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all your comments guys & thanks seaninog, was expecting that one. just need some time & know how.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sodgob, did I see your car awaiting collection on Friday at Graypaul Nottingham? If so, it looked stunning. Not a combination I would have expected to work but it certainly did...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Rwc13 Yes that was the one, collected mid afternoon.
Pleased you liked it.
Was a bit of a gamble, but I reckon it paid off.

cheers.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Congratulations

Your's is the first I have seen on the forum with that colour combination; I have only seen one other Champagne Ghibli here on Long Island in the States

·
Registered
863 Posts
Thats a different brown color, the first i have seen... what is the color called... BTW congrats and very sharp looking car...

·
Administrator
2,411 Posts
sodgob - very nice looking car ... unique!!! I've not seen that color combination anywhere.
ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts