Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Maserati Ghibli has been on sale for a few months now, but it is onl yesterday that the sports sedan made its domestic debut at the Miami International Auto Show. The Fast Lane Car was there to have a little chat with Maserati Public Relations Manager Jeffrey Ehoodin on the showroom floor.

Ehoodin adds some color to many of the things that we already know about the Ghibli. He mentions that the Ghibli's engine was designed by Paolo Martinelli, who was once the head of engine deign for the Ferrari F1 team. That's a fun bit of knowledge to throw at people when they ask you about your car! He also talks about how Maserati started the sports sedan segment, but now that segment is more affordable than ever with the new Ghibli. While I'll agree that it is more affordable, I still don't think that makes it affordable to most people. All a matter of perspective I suppose.

Finally, one of the funniest parts of the video I think is when Ehoodin says, "You're able to enjoy everything you've dreamed about in a Maserati, now at a much more affordable price." Hear that? You can enjoy everything you've ever dreamed of in a Maserati! Sounds great doesn't it?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Miami is a great place to unveil the Ghibli, it's a place that's inline with the image that Maserati wants to portray with their vehicles.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I didn't know that the engine designer formerly worked with the Ferrari F1 engine design team. That is pretty cool as a anecdote to tell your friends (make sure you stay humble though.)

Is the Ghibli going to make an appearance at the LA Auto Show too? I just figure that it is making the rounds now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts