Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be cool to have a thread dedicated to Ghibli owners spotting each other. Who knows, they might might be part of this growing forum. ;)

Took possession of my vehicle on saturday at McLarens in Beverly hills CA and off the lot i already spotted a GrandTurismo. I still havent spotted any Ghiblis as of yet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've spotted atleast 7 Ghibli's so far in my area, out of which 1 of them I see every morning on the way to work and in the evening on the way from work parked outside. I'm in NY area 11235 zip code.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I was on long beach island two weeks ago and saw roe other Ghibli's and a Ferrari. My son found the Ferrari and told me I did not have the coolest car on the island. But I told my son it was a crappy Ferrari so I win LOL!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am in Morristown NJ close to new Maserati Dealer (Maserati Of Morris County) from which I got my Ghibli. For now the only Ghibli I spotted was those in the display in dealer nothing on the road yet.

FoxBeat

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
Last time I saw a Ghibli was in New Hope ... actually 8 of them.
Other than that only Maserati in my travels is a newer 2013/2014 blue QP in Hershey PA area.

Reactions: Spsesq and tjsbeer

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was on long beach island two weeks ago and saw roe other Ghibli's and a Ferrari. My son found the Ferrari and told me I did not have the coolest car on the island. But I told my son it was a crappy Ferrari so I win LOL!!!
Was that on the north or south end? If North then you will be seeing another one. :) I have a place in Barnegat Light.

BeerGuy said:
Last time I saw a Ghibli was in New Hope ... actually 8 of them.
I am 20 min from New Hope. Bummed I missed the meet.

FoxBeat said:
I am in Morristown NJ close to new Maserati Dealer (Maserati Of Morris County) from which I got my Ghibli.
Same dealership I'm dealing with. Who was your Sales guy?

Been driving the Ghibli since last Tuesday and have not seen a single other Maserati yet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Same dealership I'm dealing with. Who was your Sales guy?
My salesman was Joe. I see you got the car already. Did you get a good deal?

FoxBeat

·
Registered
695 Posts
We have not seen another since purchase in Feb. Saw another delivered same day and he lives in same part of Vegas as us but have never seen it!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I crossed paths with a black Ghibli on Clark Rd (pulling out of McDonald's) in Sarasota, the other day.

·
Registered
26 Posts
South Florida

I've seen 2 in Pembroke Pines, 1 in Weston, and 2 in Sunrise, FL. But, mine is the nicest one around...;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
seen two different white ones: one on I-55 and one on lakeshore drive. and a black one multiple times in lincoln park/lakeview in chicago

then, last saturday when I got my car washed at Simon's in lincoln park, a black one pulls out of the parking lot and floors it for like 200 yards to the lights on clybourn. the guy waiting next to me: "oh my god, what an a**hole! he doesn't have to do that!"

I say: "well, it is a nice car!"

just before I get into my SQ4 and drive away (without flooring it though;))

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
seen two different white ones: one on I-55 and one on lakeshore drive. and a black one multiple times in lincoln park/lakeview in chicago

then, last saturday when I got my car washed at Simon's in lincoln park, a black one pulls out of the parking lot and floors it for like 200 yards to the lights on clybourn. the guy waiting next to me: "oh my god, what an a**hole! he doesn't have to do that!"

I say: "well, it is a nice car!"

just before I get into my SQ4 and drive away (without flooring it though;))
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: How come these scenario never happens to me

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've seen only one here in the VA/DC suburbs all year but in a recent visit to S. Florida for a few days my wife says she counted 11. That's eleven! I think she's imagining this. But there do seem to be quite a few masers down there.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts