Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be cool to have a thread dedicated to Ghibli owners spotting each other. Who knows, they might might be part of this growing forum. ;)

Took possession of my vehicle on saturday at McLarens in Beverly hills CA and off the lot i already spotted a GrandTurismo. I still havent spotted any Ghiblis as of yet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've spotted atleast 7 Ghibli's so far in my area, out of which 1 of them I see every morning on the way to work and in the evening on the way from work parked outside. I'm in NY area 11235 zip code.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I was on long beach island two weeks ago and saw roe other Ghibli's and a Ferrari. My son found the Ferrari and told me I did not have the coolest car on the island. But I told my son it was a crappy Ferrari so I win LOL!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am in Morristown NJ close to new Maserati Dealer (Maserati Of Morris County) from which I got my Ghibli. For now the only Ghibli I spotted was those in the display in dealer nothing on the road yet.

FoxBeat

·
Administrator
2,753 Posts
Last time I saw a Ghibli was in New Hope ... actually 8 of them.
Other than that only Maserati in my travels is a newer 2013/2014 blue QP in Hershey PA area.

Reactions: Spsesq and tjsbeer

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was on long beach island two weeks ago and saw roe other Ghibli's and a Ferrari. My son found the Ferrari and told me I did not have the coolest car on the island. But I told my son it was a crappy Ferrari so I win LOL!!!
Was that on the north or south end? If North then you will be seeing another one. :) I have a place in Barnegat Light.

BeerGuy said:
Last time I saw a Ghibli was in New Hope ... actually 8 of them.
I am 20 min from New Hope. Bummed I missed the meet.

FoxBeat said:
I am in Morristown NJ close to new Maserati Dealer (Maserati Of Morris County) from which I got my Ghibli.
Same dealership I'm dealing with. Who was your Sales guy?

Been driving the Ghibli since last Tuesday and have not seen a single other Maserati yet.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I crossed paths with a black Ghibli on Clark Rd (pulling out of McDonald's) in Sarasota, the other day.

·
Registered
26 Posts
South Florida

I've seen 2 in Pembroke Pines, 1 in Weston, and 2 in Sunrise, FL. But, mine is the nicest one around...;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
seen two different white ones: one on I-55 and one on lakeshore drive. and a black one multiple times in lincoln park/lakeview in chicago

then, last saturday when I got my car washed at Simon's in lincoln park, a black one pulls out of the parking lot and floors it for like 200 yards to the lights on clybourn. the guy waiting next to me: "oh my god, what an a**hole! he doesn't have to do that!"

I say: "well, it is a nice car!"

just before I get into my SQ4 and drive away (without flooring it though;))

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
seen two different white ones: one on I-55 and one on lakeshore drive. and a black one multiple times in lincoln park/lakeview in chicago

then, last saturday when I got my car washed at Simon's in lincoln park, a black one pulls out of the parking lot and floors it for like 200 yards to the lights on clybourn. the guy waiting next to me: "oh my god, what an a**hole! he doesn't have to do that!"

I say: "well, it is a nice car!"

just before I get into my SQ4 and drive away (without flooring it though;))
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: How come these scenario never happens to me

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've seen only one here in the VA/DC suburbs all year but in a recent visit to S. Florida for a few days my wife says she counted 11. That's eleven! I think she's imagining this. But there do seem to be quite a few masers down there.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.