Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

New here and have exhausted my options for help. I called the dealership, they couldn’t give me any information. I work on my own cars, so I’m pretty good with everything. However, I can not find a way to gain access to this 3rd brake light. I just purchased a replacement.

Does anyone know how to gain access to this light? Would it be through the trunk or the inside of the vehicle by folding down the back row seats and removing the necessary bolts/screws?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello!

New here and have exhausted my options for help. I called the dealership, they couldn’t give me any information. I work on my own cars, so I’m pretty good with everything. However, I can not find a way to gain access to this 3rd brake light. I just purchased a replacement.

Does anyone know how to gain access to this light? Would it be through the trunk or the inside of the vehicle by folding down the back row seats and removing the necessary bolts/screws?
Thanks in advance
hey did you find a way to access this? My 3rd brake light seems to not work then come back and I’m guessing it’s a loose cable of some sort but wanted to know how to access it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts