Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are all of your thoughts on these wheels Giovanna Luxury Wheels I am looking at the 20x8.5 for the front and 20x10 for the rears. My car color is Grigio, I am leaning towards the mat black with the ball cut details. Please don't hold back... I have been out of the wheel game for a while. I will say the wheels in person look and feel great... I just simply can't justify spending 10k on 3 piece wheels.

Also FYI I went to the shop to look at the vossen CV series wheels and fell for these!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I would have to see them on the car to say for sure. Maybe if I get time today I can photoshop them onto a Grigio Ghibli.

But typically, I'm not a big fan of black rims.

The last time they were a popular fad (early-mid 80s) I actually put black rims on my car. What I found was that I became bored of them very quickly as apparently did the rest of America as they went out of style.

Since then, I've always had either chrome or polished rims and have never grown bored of them.

If I were to get the rims you're thinking about, I would get them without the black. Also, I like the Strasse rims that mghibli put on his white Ghibli - you can find pics of them on here.

But that's just my two cents....your eye will obviously like different things and that's a good thing. It would be a very boring world if we all liked/bought/appreciated the same things. ;)

·
Registered
852 Posts
You have to like them not us............when you walk up to the car are you happy? If so then that is what matters...........Now for my two cents I like chromed or polished I never like that all black look black tires, car, blacked out windows.........but again IMO and not my car....remember I got Blue E/Rosso....many people go through life never realizing what they want or they buy what they think others will like...........you will be much happier when you get what you want so get the black tires because to be honest I have not seen any color/wheel combination that did not look good on this car........

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love the new wheels! Let's see if the pic shows up!

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
Wheels look great in that pattern ... even upside down.:)
The black pairs well with the Grigio.

Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheels look great in that pattern ... even upside down.:)
The black pairs well with the Grigio.

Enjoy!!!
Thank you! I uploaded it from my iPhone and it came through inverted! I even tried to edit the photo and re upload it... Even after editing it to inverted it still came through inverted! Oh well! Ha

·
Registered
312 Posts
They look NICE!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts