Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I placed my order after driving the QP maybe 6 weeks ago. Finally drove the RWD Ghibli 2 weeks back to confirm my love of the car. Yup. I'm gonna love it. My 14 yo son rode with me and wondered aloud how long I'd keep my license.

I am getting RWD in Nero Ribelle with Cuoio interior. It is on a boat as we speak with hopes that it'll arrive in time for Christmas.

Best present I'll ever get!

Denis.

·
Registered
253 Posts
That's pretty good considering I placed my order in mid August, and still waiting. I wouldn't get your hopes up - every estimate so far given by my local Maser dealer has not been met.... although I ordered the SQ4 for which the orders I presume have been significantly more than the base model.

·
Registered
324 Posts
You ordered in August, but the car probably didn't go into production until very late September / early October -- dealer cars had priority over yours. I ordered mine (sq4) end of September and expect it in ~3 wks.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Initially I was told they would be here Mid Oct-Early Nov. Then Mid Nov, it's still not here.

Production started mid Sept according to dealer. There is someone in Chi who already has their car, it's weird - I was in the very first group of people who ordered.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I vote to call it the RWD model as opposed to Base. I have a hard time thinking of an $80,000 car as base! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts