Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon Gentleman,

I need your help once again. I have almost finalized the options I want for my S Q4. I deciding between getting the Alcantara headliner. For those of you that have this option and those of you don't please give the pros and cons on both sides. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

·
Registered
117 Posts
There is a thread on this titled, "standard headlining".

Here was my response. I have had it in some cars and not in others. I like it when I have it but I never miss it when I don't.

I did not get it in my Ghibli.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks rjp71 and Etodd I was looking for a thread about it and couldn't find it. And Etodd definitely should have gotten black that's what I'm getting.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's good to know whitesunglass cause I was wondering. I really didn't pay attention to it when I took my test drive last October.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the standard headliner in Grigio and it is very soft and of excellent quality. Now the black would really fit well into the Bianco/Rosso look I have. However the Grigio, I feel, makes the interior brighter and seem larger than Nero. Choice...

·
Administrator
2,570 Posts
I upgraded the interior and considered the Alcantara headliner, but instead got the black standard headliner with the cuoio interior and I have no regrets at all. It looks and feels great.

·
Registered
695 Posts
We got the Sabbia which came with the matching headliner, very nice. I agree with it's great to have but you'll never miss it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the feed back. I figured it was one of those personal preference items. But, I figured if I was going to do the whole Italian exotic thing. Then go all out. Just my thoughts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts